A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Lot of us have disabilities.
I've tried to make a game in which a lot of players can play.
Who can play?
- deaf and hard of hearing persons
- physically disabled people
- people with intellectual disabilities
- persons with impaired
- people with color blindness
- people with a lack of limbs
- people with a team of cerebral palsy
Had no time to add level switches on GameJam so it'll be sooner or later:)
- "s" for static / "d" for dynamic
- "space" for next level / "r" for restart
Tobii software version: Tobii-EyeTrackingCore-v188.8.131.5212_x86
Developed with: Tobii Eye Tracker 4C but is accessible with some other versions (maybe all) eye trackers.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.